Sunday, June 28, 2015

Walmart (I-87 at I-84), Newburgh, NY


Date of Stay:  Saturday June 27, 2015 (1 night)

Rate:  Shopping trip (varies)

Website:  Walmart
   1201 Union Avenue
   Newburgh, NY 12550
   845-567-6007

Description:  Close to the I-87/I-84 interchange used by several rv’ers.  Level parking lot near the road was level but traffic was noisy.

Activities:  Overnighter after a rainy drive on our way north.  Another MH was set up near the fireworks tent.  I believe they were actually working the sales.  There were four other rvs in the lot by morning.

Rainy parking lot  Fireworks tent...we're not alone
Rainy day                                             We’re not alone at the fireworks tent

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about this even with the noise Syl. I was looking when we hoped to go up to New England for a campground around there and couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete